March 15, 2022
- Why are dates in Drupal so complex
- How does Smart Date make things easier
- What inspired you to make Smart Date
- How has the community helped shape the evolution of Smart Date
- Are there other key features
- How is Smart Date’s approach to recurring events different from other modules
- How do you get started with Smart Date
- What if your site is using core Date field
- What modules does Smart Date work with
- Complex use cases
- When should you NOT use Smart Date
- How can people help
Module of the Week:
Provides a widget for inline management (creation, modification, removal) of referenced entities.
The primary use case is the parent -> children one (product display -> products, order -> line items, etc.), where the child entities are never managed outside the parent form.
Existing entities can also be referenced.